about
policy
whois
register
mailing list
faq
queue status
contact us

Re: [FreeDNS] Registration restricted to organisations with a presence in South Africa.

Hi

> > > Why ??? There are many non-african organizations that have domain
> > > in za.net / za.org and there many private users that have it too. So why
> > > im getting this message ???
> >
> > They're in South Africa.
>
> I think they aren`t ( http://www.za.net/contact.html )

I was talking about people using the service.

Basically, I can't remember who was kind enough to word their response
properly earlier, but as things stand now, you can't apply for a new
domain if you're not in South Africa. It's in the documentation @
www.za.net.

Regards

--Rob

FreeDNS                    ZA NiC - free domain names
freedns@xxxxxx    Archive: http://www.za.net/freedns/

©1998-2017 ZA NiC